Ladies Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

Layfan

Record Breaker
Yes, Frank was at the RISE event in New York last night as he was an integral part of the film and the process. He says he told Mirai at the beginning of the season that he would not be going with her to Four Continents. He sent her ballet instructor Galina with her as the two are very close and Galina is a calming influence on Mirai.

Hmmmm.

essence_of_soy

On the Ice
Ooh I just noticed Cheltzie Lee is competing. I haven't seen her since last year.

Cheltzie was injured for most of last year. She had to miss her state and national championships as well.

So, this will be her first competition since Worlds in Torino.

Good draw for her, by the way.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hmm, watching some commercials now, hopefully the Womens SPs start any second now...

ALLRIGHT, they're showing clips of pairs or ice dance right now, so that must mean Ladies is next! :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ladies on the ice warming up, showing judges by the table, now commercial, and I'm partially bummed because I just recalled that the women I want to see skate won't do so until the 3rd & last groups.

Sorry, but I think I will skip these first two groups.

ranjake

Final Flight
Ladies on the ice warming up, showing judges by the table, now commercial, and I'm partially bummed because I just recalled that the women I want to see skate won't do so until the 3rd & last groups.

Sorry, but I think I will skip these first two groups.

Any updates at all by anyone for any of the groups are greatly apreciated and enjoyed- thanks, nadine- and everyone- in advance.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Mimi from THA got 33.73, sorry I honestly missed her performance. I was only planning on watching groups 4 & 5, but if nobody else is commenting I'll try to do so until somebody else takes over. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Mercien dressed like Michelle Kwan, Salome music, et al.

3S good
3T fall
split jump into 2A, good
spins, ok
fw
spins

30.64 SB

Nadine

Record Breaker
Having tech. difficulties.

Korean gal, Yea-jin? (aka mini Shizuka Arawkawa complete with blue dress, et al)

3L
3F/2T, UR?
2A, slow going into it
gorgeous sideways layback into Biellmann
ending with I-spin

39.37 score

Enidan

On the Ice
Reyna Hamui (MEX)

triple salchow - hard fall
triple loop - pop
double axel - step out
Spin- 1st spin very sloppy, 2nd OK

23.73 points

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Powerful music and interesting bright green/black costume with golden ribbon in her hair (something the Green Hornet would wear imho).

Reyna from MEX

2S (fall)
popped 3R into single
2A, stepout
slows spins but does the best that she can
ending with Biellmann spin into attitude position pose

23.73 score

Nadine

Record Breaker
Brittany from SINGAPORE

Mulan music soundtrack, with sparkly purple dress

opens with lovely spins