Ladies - Long Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
That's what it was!
I kept reloading thinking that would make it live, but I needed to actually click on "Watch Live".
Thank you!
and everyone else too!
You guys are awesome!

Haha, no problem. I had the same issue. Wondered why I could forward through all of the skaters already, then I realized that it wasn't the live feed, but just a taped part of what had already happened.

I'm just glad the streaming isn't freezing every 2 seconds and that I have time to watch because I had my test on Friday and can finally relax.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, I missed one of two power skaters as well, the one from Puerto Rico was amazing last night, but alas there is still Cynthia Phaneuf, whom is the only one I wish to watch from Group 3, then everybody from Group 4. :)

GOOOOOOOOOO CYNTHIA, RACHAEL, MIRAI, MIKI, ALISSA, MAO!!!! :party2:

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
I don't work tomorrow so I can relax as well.
I also wanted to see the Puerto Rican skater, but it seems she didn't do too well.
:(

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I've loved Cheltsie's broad shoulders (with a small waist) from the first time I saw her. How is such build for jumps?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I like this music but think it's too much for Min Jeong to handle. Pretty good job though, she looks happy.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Decent performance from Min-Jeong. Several triples - 2 lutzes, 1 flip 1 3S and nice improv 3-jump combo with the 2A at the end.

Wow, little Kwak has shot up. That music does not suit her at all -- too old and heavy for such a slight young girl. It doesn't show off her charm. She seems to be taking puberty in stride, though.

essence_of_soy

On the Ice
Cheltzie, I believe, used to be a gymnast before moving into skating. Lee's short, powerful build explains her good jumping ability.