Ladies - Long Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

linda vanwormer

Rinkside
Help

To be precise, plan on showing up around 13:30 (1:30) Taiwan time which on the east coast is 12:30 a.m. (I'm on the west coast, so it will only be 9:30 p.m.)

Has this started on the station you were watching last night. I have a basketball dunk contest on. Whatttttt????

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Everybody caught up with their sleep and ready for round 2?

Only slept a couple of hours today before I had to go to work. Could not sleep after the competition last night (early morning actually) at all!
Now I'm back from work and I'm good to go!!
Who's got the snacks? ;)

JeffyJosephNCA

On the Ice
Only slept a couple of hours today before I had to go to work. Could not sleep after the competition last night (early morning actually) at all!
Now I'm back from work and I'm good to go!!
Who's got the snacks? ;)

I haven't slept at all lol. I just made Hong Kong Style Shrimp Chow Mein! :)

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside

Is there somewhere else, that does not have the "flash" ads that interrupt the stream? Those ads are annoying and are noisy as heck. The one thing I hate about boxlive, Justin, Ustream, Veemi, and others like it are those Flash ads that interrupt the video stream and that you cannot turn the sound down or off. I have to take my headphones off when one of those come up so I don't blow my eardrums out. There oughta be a law making those noisy flash ads illegal

FTnoona

Final Flight
Is there somewhere else, that does not have the "flash" ads that interrupt the stream? Those ads are annoying and are noisy as heck. The one thing I hate about boxlive, Justin, Ustream, Veemi, and others like it are those Flash ads that interrupt the video stream and that you cannot turn the sound down or off. I have to take my headphones off when one of those come up so I don't blow my eardrums out. There oughta be a law making those noisy flash ads illegal

I haven't gotten any pop ups like that yet. I am using firefox. Have you tried installing adblock if you have firefox? Maybe popping out the video will make the flash ads go away.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I'm in a bit of a dilenma. Last night I found JustinTV so much classier and more enjoyable than PPTV. It was live, with more knowledgeable commentators and didn't have the what-the-hell song and loud crass commercials. However, tonight I find their visual very jerky, just not a good thing for watching FS, The PPTV OTOH has smooth watchable visual but lags the live JustinTV. I tried to line up the two so I could watch one and listen to the other, Failed. It seems JTV always starts back up live and ahead of PPTV when I tried to paused it and restart later. :mad:

eta Well, I'm giving PPTV another try and so far the commentators are quieter and not as annoying. I just muted the commercial. May just have to mute the WTH song if it's played.

Last edited: