Ladies - Long Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Unless I missed an UR because I suck at spotting them, Mirai just did a 2A-3T that looked so easy.

Her layback is always amazing.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Wow, Rachael. Everything is back to normal for her. 2A-3L! Beats me if it was rotated but that was cool.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Tessa is a very pretty young woman, I don't see her often without all the stage makeup. She's even prettier without it!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ugh, my Flash or Java or something just errored on me and I had to close my internet window during Mirai.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Mirai is amazing. Could stand to be faster but otherwise everything anyone could demand in a top tier skater right out there on the ice. She deserves a big score.

lavender

Record Breaker
Wow...so happy Mirai landed all her jumps. It's been some time since she's landed all her jumps. So happy for her to skate clean since this is the end of her season.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Mirai, that was beautiful. This program has improved so much since I saw it at CoC. If this doesn't go well into 1st place at least for the moment, I won't understand.

It would be a hoot if Mirai podiums here, at a competition with no Frank....hey, maybe we're on to something! :p