Ladies - Long Program | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Akiko's dress is beautiful.

So far, so good.

Edit: Well, when I posted this, it was. Since then, there's been a few hands down/almost down, bit of a turnout in a combo as well.

Last edited:

lavender

Record Breaker
Maybe if Mirai had done better in the short they might have gone Mirai's way. Plus she had a lot of ground to make up. I don't mind because I'm one of the few that like Miki.

golfisme64

Rinkside
I saw Miki in Mpls, MN in the late 90's and loved her as a wee teen - she has evolved into an awesome skater and I'm very happy for her dispit all of the bad raps she has gotten. She fights thru and has become better and better with now a good semblence of artisty. So happy for her. Will now see if Mao can beat her.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Always have a soft spot for Akiko, I so much prefer her to Murakami and wish she was the one going to Worlds. :scowl:

Edit: then again, she's making too many mistakes here. Not a good event for her. Too bad.

Akiko is so special - just a marvelous skater. Such force, style, and personality. Great job!

Luckily I was running PPTV simultaneously.

gold12345

Medalist
I love Akiko's program and I want her to keep it!! She had such a tough act to follow with Miki skating so well. Not her day.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I predict Miki will win easily, mostly because Mao is still working her jumps, with DGs, etc.

Though Mao at her best should beat Miki imho, though it would be close, however Yuna Kim would beat both of them imho. Still, there are others ~ Cynthia Phanuef, Caroline Kostner, Fin gals, they're just as dangerous and have the skills ~ the one that has the skills & the EXPRESSION/INTERPRETATION should win Worlds imho, as it should be...

lavender

Record Breaker
I like Akiko more than Murakami too but this hasn't been her year. I hope that she continues.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Akiko SUZUKI (JPN)

Music: Fiddler on the Roof by Jerry Bock

1Lz
2A+2T
3Lo+2A+SEQ
FCCoSp
ChSp
3Lz-stepout+2T
3F - hand down
3Lo - stepout