Ladies - Long Program | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Alissa looks like an ethereal beauty in that dress.

Good 3Lz-2T, then a fall on another jump.

breeze

Rinkside
I'm so sorry for the fall.. it's not her night.
But she does look beautiful in that dress.

lavender

Record Breaker
Nationals should change the criteria in picking teams imo. Love Alissa but that girl scares me. This has been a great season but I'm still never relax when she skates because I don't know who will show up. Mirai's the same but she makes little mistakes here and there (doesn't necessarily fall). Alissa falls....

gold12345

Medalist
Not bad at all from Czisny... The level has just been so high tonight that it wasn't good enough, but it was a solid effort after coming off of the high from Nationals.

breeze

Rinkside
I have just started to watch and joined the thread, and what, Miki broke 200?? Kudos to her! I gotta catch up with that later!

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Alissa showed a good fight to the end. Unfortunately, her mistakes put her way behind her music and that will hurt her components. But a good experience before Worlds.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
109.87 for a total of 168.81, into 4th. Mirai has a bronze at least! Too bad for the fall.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Alissa looks so sad. :( But 109 not bad considering all the mistakes...still she's OTP.

Ah Alissa, she's never skated so gorgeously IMO despite the fall and errors. There was an intensity I didn't see at Nats. No wonder the crowd loved her.