Ladies - Long Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
That ina bauer is just cool no matter how many times I see it. And the spread eagle earlier (though short) was also cool.

Nice skate from Rachael Flatt. Shows that the GPF fiasco was defintiely a flukey performance.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Is it my feed, or is Rachael skating slower than usual? some of her jump landings are a bit iffy but she's hanging on to everything.

I have never cared for this music esp for singles skaters.

She'll go into first but that program just does not suit her. Rachael should not do flirtatious and coy. She should do girl-next-door and romantic. I don't think she'll make the podium.

shusterbutski

Rinkside
So much hate? What could you possibly be talking about? I'm the only one who was even critical and I didn't express hate but praise. This isn't a Phaneuf fansite!

Oh I thought I read some more negative comments, I was more kidding then anything else. I fully understand this is a forum for everyone to express their opinions and I completely respect that.

Kissx3

Final Flight
I love Rachel. Solid as ever. Looks amazing this year. I think a lot of people will look back apologetically for not appreciating her while she was competing.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
New PB! And she breaks 180 internationally! :)

Hey it's Tessa and Scott!

Nadine

Record Breaker
GREAT JOB by Rach!!!! :cool:

My only concern are possibly DG on a couple of jumps, she fought at the beginning for those jumps, she's a figher!!!! :thumbsup:

2A/3R (done)
3F/2T (ditto)
3L (easy as pie!)
spins (good)
nice spirals
3L/2T/2R (good)
3F
3S (easy!)
time to sell it now Rach, yeah!!!
2A
GORGEOUS INA BAUER into Mazurka Jump!
Camel & then changed spins

:love:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
118.08 for a total of 180.31 points, easily into 1st. Nice job!

Come on, Mirai, skate with more emotion and feeling than at Nationals.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Rachael FLATT (USA)

Music: Slaughter on Tenth Avenue by Richard Rodgers and Earl Wild

2A+3Lo - UR on 3Lo, but gutsy
3F+2T - lean on landing on 3F, couldn't do the +3T
CCSp
3Lz
FCoSp
ChSp
3Lz+2T+2Lo
3F
3S
SlSt
2A
CCoSp

A very solid performance...Now we just have to wait to see if it's enough for medal and which colour

Score: 118.08, PB, total 180.31 and into 1st...wow, at big score! Should be enough for podium

Last edited: