Ladies SP-Courtney Hicks up first | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP-Courtney Hicks up first

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
I hate to jump the gun, but judging from those that have already skated, I really do think that there are 9-10 girls that have a reasonable shot at the podium this year: the 3 Russian girls (obviously), the 3 American girls, at least 2 of the 3 Japanese girls, and Zijun Li of China. What an exciting event!

Ok, so finally I've seen this Russian girl. Super fast and strong but rather imprecise, it looked to me. What a weird layback position where her head was bobbing on the side.

Oh, and she looks like Johnny Weir. I'm sure that's been noticed before.

Well, if I can't see Agnes, I'm going to bed. Will catch up tomorrow. 'Night!

Last edited:

oleada

Record Breaker
Li was lovely. 3F+2t, 3Lo, 2A. Jumps are small but rotated. Lots of potential and a new SB!

Liza was on. Great 3Lz+3T, 3Lo, 2A. I think she should lead.

gold12345

Medalist
Tuktamisheva was great... Her spins leave a lot to be desired, but I really enjoyed her performance overall. Zijun Li also skated very well. 3F-2T, 3Lo, 2A

Last edited:

jaylee

Medalist
Both Zijun and Liza were great. Liza definitely had her best SP of the year--she was sharp and on, and actually looked at the audience.

oleada

Record Breaker
Simancikova - 3Lo fall, 3S+2T, 2A fall. Really nice program and she sells it. I'm glad she qualified despite the falls because she is extremely enjoyable and light over the ice. Good spins, too.

Nadine

Record Breaker
http://livelive24.com/live-tv/korea-sbs-kbc.html
this link is working fine for me - warm up time.

And back to Keegan Messing. They really love him! He'll be able to earn a lot of money for his training over there. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link, it works great! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I missed the men, but did see Keegan Messing's SP on youtube, which was fabulous! :)

And now I made it just in time for the last two groups of the ladies, all right. :)^)

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, that link Spun Silver provided just showed a replay of Elizaveta's entire SP performance. :cool:

I still don't like her music, choreography, or style of dress, but the jumps were very well done, especially the Tano 2Axel, which was my favorite part of her program. :)

I want to see her once she has matured, grown up a bit, slowed down so one can enjoy each and every one of her movements, not rushed, and doesn't look like a little girl out there on the ice. But for juniors, it was a very fine performance. :)

ks777

Record Breaker
OMG, that link Spun Silver provided just showed a replay of Elizaveta's entire SP performance. :cool:

I still don't like her music, choreography, or style of dress, but the jumps were very well done, especially the Tano 2Axel, which was my favorite part of her program. :)

I want to see her once she has matured, grown up a bit, slowed down so one can enjoy each and every one of her movements, not rushed, and doesn't look like a little girl out there on the ice. But for juniors, it was a very fine performance. :)

This girl is really good! I am impressed.

oleada

Record Breaker
Liinamae - 3F+2T, 2Lo, 2A. Skates a bit small, but her basics are good. Some nice details in the program. New SB.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Is the SBS live link still working for you guys? Mine was working a while ago, but now I'm getting a "stream currently not available--please try again later message." Both from direct China-Korea link and also going through a Hong Kong server. Weird. If your stream is working, tell me if you are in Europe or North America, I'll try one of those VPN server options. Thx.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Is the SBS live link still working for you guys? Mine was working a while ago, but now I'm getting a "stream currently not available--please try again later message." Both from direct China-Korea link and also going through a Hong Kong server. Weird. If your stream is working, tell me if you are in Europe or North America, I'll try one of those VPN server options. Thx.

I'm in Russia and it works for me