Worlds Championship on TV | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Worlds Championship on TV

Oreo

On the Ice
I'm curious, too, which is better in the U.S.: Universal or IceNetwork? IceNetwork was "OK" for me a year ago, although there were audio issues, and Universal had a clearer picture. IceNetwork seems they're not going to archive anything until 1-2 weeks after the competition. What about Universal?

it's a toss up. I believe unisport is on the computer - not on the tv ; and Inet will show the entire comps even the lowest ranked on the LP. I don't know the Russian schedule, but they are not bound to the NBC ratings.

For Americans, this Worlds will be shown on computer but unisport will show some of it on TV later next month, and Inet will have it on demand. Just guessing!

genki

On the Ice
Skatefiguring:

Thanks a lot. I will try free feed. last time, Chinese one worked well. Thanks!!

Artistry

On the Ice
Tvali, which I usually watch (the link a couple of post above for NTV) doesn't seem to have any figure skating this time. Is that an old link?
Also, I have a new mac, but NONE of the Russian links work. Does anyone know why? I have updated Flip 4 MAC. I would rather not pay for USports - russian streams are fine. Help!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
CBC television is supposed to be showing highlights from the Pairs' short program right now, but the network decided to air a repeat of "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" instead. AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!! :mad:

skatingfan04

Final Flight
I noticed as well...both the TV guide and cbc.ca say that the program is on air, but alas, still This Hour Has 22 Minutes.:mad:

As I typed that last statement, I guess CBC figured it out. Worlds has started on the main network now:biggrin:

jatale

On the Ice
Universal Sports is on USA TV but only in a certain number of markets. You can check to see if the Uni-Sports channel is available in your area and what station it is by visiting the Uni-Sports web page and clicking on the "TV Channel Finder" link.

Johar

Medalist
Way to treat our sport like crap. No television coverage coverage and nobody cares.