Yuzuru Hanyu: Shooting for the top | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: Shooting for the top

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Japanese men have become a strong force in figure skating with 2010 World Champion Daisuke Takahashi, Takahiko Kozuka and Nobunari Oda, who will represent their country at the ISU World Figure Skating Championships next week in Moscow. Yuzuru Hanyu is already part of the next generation and is an alternate for Worlds with impressive credentials as the reigning Four Continents silver medalist and 2010 World Junior Champion.

More

FTnoona

Final Flight
I love how ambitious he is. Just got onto the senior circuit and he's set his goal on making the world team next season. I hope his training goes well and he isn't to greatly affected for next season!! Finally there is an article about Yuzuru!!! Woot :D

seniorita

Record Breaker
I just read it, thank you for the article. I m so glad he survived what happened to his country and especially his town, sounds hard beyond imagination! I real REALLY like him a lot, and he has for me this special sparkle in his eyes and determination, from the whole Japanese team he has really too much confidence for his age and this is what I really like in him, plus he has all the jumps already and great sense of music. He can be a great skater, I will be rooting for him next years for sure!

treeloving

Medalist
First, thank you for Article on Yuzuru. It's good that he is confident, has strong mentality and high goal. However, confident and ambitious can be double edge sword, I hope that they will lead him to the right path. By the way, I like that he still pay attention to school. And consider that he practise 2 hours a day, what he has achived so far is amazing.

I just read it, thank you for the article. I m so glad he survived what happened to his country and especially his town, sounds hard beyond imagination!

That is what I have been thinking since reading his news lately.

Last edited: