Practice Reports | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Please put all practice reports here.

According to Universal Tv Brian Joubert has been very strong in practice!!!!!!

Last edited:

herro

On the Ice
YES someone posted on yunaforum that her jumps looked easy. she still has her stuff! :D

herro

On the Ice
I know, I was so relieved. I just wanted to find out what kind of condition she's in since we haven't seen her in so long. I hope we hear about other skaters soon as well.

Krislite

Medalist
Yuna did a perfect complete run-through of her short. Twitter report:

unisports_skate: "Just saw Yuna's new short- triple Lutz-triple toe, triplke flip and 2A- she's baaaack"

Reports of her practice also shows she's still got her jumps. She did 3Lz+3T, 2A+2T+2L, 3S, and 2A+2T. She did three triple flips -- two-footed her first attempt but did the last two perfectly.

Last edited:

Krislite

Medalist
Another twitter report of her clean run through:

@Tatjana21: "Y. Kim's SP is superb, very dramatic. She did a clean run-through and hit several 3Lz-3T. M. Ando, A. Leonova had good practices too."

There's supposedly a video, don't know when it will be up.

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
It's good to know Yu-Na is doing well! :)

Another twitter report of her clean run through:

@Tatjana21: "Y. Kim's SP is superb, very dramatic. She did a clean run-through and hit several 3Lz-3T. M. Ando, A. Leonova had good practices too."

There's supposedly a video, don't know when it will be up.

:clap:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Skate Canada tweets too.

Nice to see Patrice Lauzon at #Worlds11. The proud Poppa is here coaching a Danish ice dance team & happily shows photos of new daughter!
13 hours ago

Weaver and Poje had two awesome practices today. Interested spectator for the second was Olympic champ Evengy Plushenko #Worlds11.
10 hours ago

Good draw for Joey Russell for preliminary round. He skates at 16:48 Moscow time in the same group as Brezina and Kozuka. #Worlds11
7 hours ago

After his first practice @Pchiddy described it as an 8 out 10. He feels relaxed and is looking forward to the rest of the week. #Worlds11
5 hours ago

I think it will take the non Europeans a little more time to get over the jet lag.

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
wow yuna is back!
this is her Gisele program?
These gorgeous Odaś 4-3 in practices every time make me either:hb:or :bang:

Please put all practice reports here.

According to Universal Tv Brian Joubert has been very strong in practice!!!!!!
Are the judges and Tech Panel watching practice sessions? They could argue seeing a favorite splat in the SP and say the splat should not count becaue it was landed in practice.

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Yu-na's still throwing those triples like doubles. Gorgeous 3Lz-3T :thumbsup: Sigh, I seriously missed Yu-na's crisp, monstrous jumps. Few can match her in that department.

Hope she doesn't disappoint. I've been waiting for her since last March. Her programs seem promising & she seems to be in great shape. Here's for hoping her the best!