Mens SP Starting Order | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mens SP Starting Order

gmyers

Record Breaker
Bradley is guaranteed to win his group! Too bad there is no bonus if you win a group LOL!

Gachinski needs to get Russia two spots! Hope that placement works for him!

Neda

Rinkside
Gachinski needs to get Russia two spots! Hope that placement works for him!
My only hope he remembers that tomorrow he has the world championship. Today I watch him all day long chatting on network :p

seniorita

Record Breaker
My only hope he remembers that tomorrow he has the world championship. Today I watch him all day long chatting on network :p
If i can tell from Mishin traditions with his pupils, be glad he hasnt gone for fishing.:)

A question for B European events, NA cant compete there? Because Asian skaters come all the time!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
If i can tell from Mishin traditions with his pupils, be glad he hasnt gone for fishing.:)

A question for B European events, NA cant compete there? Because Asian skaters come all the time!

They are open to any ISU member. To be fair USFS does send skaters to the most important ones (Nebelhorn, Finlandia, Ice Challenge, Golden Spin), the problem is they usually send their B skaters, which is fair for them because at least they get some exposure but it also means the top american names will still be in disadvantage when it comes to World Standing Points..

JPN on the other hand sends known and obscure skaters to every B event possible, and they usually win it :).

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Skating early didn't hurt Mirai at the Olympics last year!

Not sure about that. She might have finished ahead of at least Rachael last year in the SP if she had skated later. She was underscored because she skated so early.

Layfan

Record Breaker
So, am I reading the schedule right: the men's SP starts at 5:30 a.m. EDT tomorrow?

Layfan

Record Breaker
Javi and Kevkev have both been bombing this entire season so...

True, and I had the same thought but Ryan unfortunately also has the jitters problem. He only skated once this season and his FS at nationals wasn't the greatest. Still, here is hoping he will hold it together. If he does, I think he'll beat Javier. It'll be interesting to see if he'd been Kevin if both go clean. In some ways, the have similar weaknesses. Well, maybe not similar but it comes down to good quads when they land them and lowish PCS.

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
So, am I reading the schedule right: the men's SP starts at 5:30 a.m. EDT tomorrow?

Yup. Yeay!
At first, I thought it would be at 230am, but I double checked and 530am sounds right. When I thought it was at 2am, I inmediately started the Men's Short Program thread. If I had realized it was until 530am, I would have waited a bit more, but oh well..:)