Mens SP Starting Order | Golden Skate

Mens SP Starting Order

sunny0760

On the Ice
Thank you for the information.

Maybe Chan should set the bar for this competition and Oda... he should have nerves of steel especially if other skaters did very well.:think:

Go all the skaters!:bow:

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Kazuko and Verner should just focus on their skate. They should know that Chan can kiss the ice three times with his butt and will still score over 80+ :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Thank you for the information.

Maybe Chan should set the bar for this competition and Oda... he should have nerves of steel especially if other skaters did very well.:think:

Oda normally do well in the SP (except last year world), its the LP where he normally have problem with counting jumps!!

BackStage Barbie

On the Ice
I think it will be advantageous for the young Americans Miner & Dornbush to skate early (in the first group) because it relieves some of the pressure they may feel if they had to follow Chan or the Japanese men.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Kazuko and Verner should just focus on their skate. They should know that Chan can kiss the ice three times with his butt and will still score over 80+ :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The only time Chan kissed the ice three times with his butt in SP, he scored 73.20, caming in 4th in a minor event, and Oda beat him with 81.57 without a quad.

Oda had the best SP internationally this season, scoring 86.59, with the best quad combo of the season but an edge call. He may yet come in first again as he usually does.

I think it will be advantageous for the young Americans Miner & Dornbush to skate early (in the first group) because it relieves some of the pressure they may feel if they had to follow Chan or the Japanese men.

I don't think these lads feel the pressure of competing against the top guys. They will go out and do their best, unless the nerve gets them for just being at Worlds.

The American Men and Chan do not skate all those "b" comps in Europe and therefore can not expect to be in the later groups.
I agree, this should be advantageous for Dornbush and Miner to shine in the first group. I just hope they qualify for the LP. I am sure Bradley and Chan will.