Men's Short Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Probably should mention that Chan's score is a new record by 2 points. It broke Plushy's 91.30 score from the 2010 Europeans.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Takahiko Kozuka

Very clean 3Lz+3T. A little late rotating for the 3A and had two-hands down on the 3A, but it was fully rotated. Like the sweet little ina bauer before the solid 3F. Fast spins with good positions, a fluid ease across the ice. Might be bit harder on Kozuka this time around because he had to perform a long for the qualifying, but he's a trooper.

SP: 77.62.

I want to take a refrigerator break, I usually find KVDP boring... but I might miss a 4-3-3 so I'm staying put! Go KVDP!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Takahiko KOZUKA (JPN)

Music: Soul Medley by Orin Isaacs
SB: 77.90

3Lz+3T
3A - hands down
FSSp
3F
CCSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Score: 77.62 and into 3rd

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
His PCS was higher in the GPF

in a way, I find that greater because he did world record thanks to TES, and PCS are even a bit lower (commentator said he has mid 8s...while in GP he got also 9s and 10s with polemics...) (hope I explained myself quite good...)

Layfan

Record Breaker
Oh, yey for Patrick!!! The only feed I can it freezes up so I'm basiclally missing everything.. bummer.

jettasian

Match Penalty
Go Patrick Go!!!
It's so sweet that he beats the world record holder on his home turf and he's right there watching the record got shattered!

When Patrick is on, he makes everything looks so EASY!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
in a way, I find that greater because he did world record thanks to TES, and PCS are even a bit lower (commentator said he has mid 8s...while in GP he got also 9s and 10s with polemics...) (hope I explained myself quite good...)

I'm guessing they held out on the 9s because he would have been near 100 if that happend. ;)

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
So the judges basically just gave Chan +2 across the board on every element, with some +3's thrown in for good measure, didn't they. :rolleye:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am popping in to say that Patrick was Chantastic, Florent and Taka fabulous. Go Dai, Tomas and Artur!!!!