Men's Short Program | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Brian's scores are so low :(

Here is to him coming back and fighting in the long and winning, just like in the Eur's.

Patrick's scores are so high and inflated, it is an embarresment to the sport.

Huh? I agree that Patrick's score earlier this season were inflated, but how can you dispute this one?

Florian

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I'm following the live scores and am so frustrated that I couldn't see the world record. I hate German television for not showing it, same for Eurosport.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
You can quite easily dispute Patrick's score. He was technically brilliant but artistically still somewhat robotic. Although his PCS actually weren't really overscored this time - the tech mark was. His spins aren't as good as some of the other skaters. He has easy positions in the combination spin and his Camel-change-Camel is only a Level 3 and with less speed than one might wish for. He did not deserve more than +1 GOE for the 4Toe-3Toe or the 3Axel either. No doubt the judges gave him +2's and maybe even some +3's on the Quad-Triple just for the hell of it.

Krislite

Medalist
I'm following the live scores and am so frustrated that I couldn't see the world record. I hate German television for not showing it, same for Eurosport.

Go back a page or two. Patrick's SP is already up on Youtube.

Brzezina looked good. Better than I expected. I love this program and costume for him. What a contrast from his Olympic argyle. What was the music?

But those long, slow camel spins that he and others are doing have to go. BOR-ing.