Men's LP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

katymay

Medalist
Thank you for the Russian feed-you folks rock!
Bradley sure is cute, too bad he skates so slowly....Who is the woman they kept showing in the audience when he skated? She was holding a tiny American flag.
Why did the cameras zero in on Brians' crotch?

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Javi Makes top 10!!! 2 Spots for Spain next year!!:biggrin: His PCS (and Liebers) are soo loww though.

And at least one of the three american guys made it to the top 10 aswell.

I think Brezina was a bit gifted. Artistically he still hasnt amazed me the way his freaking huje jumps do.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Nor did I. It was a personal best by far, too (remember, he fell three and five times in his GP efforts).

Personal best for the season only, though. I remember when he did a clean 8 Triple program at 2009 Worlds. Anyway...his skating doesn't interest me. He doesn't seem to have any kind of viewpoint.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Javi Makes top 10!!! 2 Spots for Spain next year!!:biggrin: His PCS (and Liebers) are soo loww though.

And at least one of the three american guys made it to the top 10 aswell.

I think Brezina was a bit gifted. Artistically he still hasnt amazed me the way his freaking huje jumps do.

Yeah for Javier! Agreed on PCS; Morozov is clearly saving the politicking for Florent.

Also agree about Brezina--I think the judges got a bit excited after his (admittedly very impressive) opening three jumping passes.

emma

Record Breaker
This is soooooooooooooo nerve-wracking! I honestly don't know how these athletes do it! Go final flight!

JeffyJosephNCA

On the Ice
Thank you for the Russian feed-you folks rock!
Bradley sure is cute, too bad he skates so slowly....Who is the woman they kept showing in the audience when he skated? She was holding a tiny American flag.
Why did the cameras zero in on Brians' crotch?
I think the camera person was trying to get a closeup of his bloody hand, since he apparently cut himself with the blades.

evangeline

Record Breaker
A couple of minor jumping errors but otherwise a good strong skate from Chan. Well, he's got the world title in the bag, there's no way anyone's going to catch up to that unless Daiuske lands all quads in his LP or something.