Men's LP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

emma

Record Breaker
Brian Joubert's new costume is um, pretty?

OMG - his costume if freaking beautiful (of course, he is too!!)!!! Great to see him do well - and this is the first time I saw his LP this year and I can see what people have been saying about how is is improving - good for him (did he, though, not do the spin right at the end...??)

beep_beep

Medalist
I don't jump on Joubert bandwagon, but I must admit this was good. He brought it.
Except for the end, when he completely stopped the choreo to celebrate...

evangeline

Record Breaker
I don't jump on Joubert bandwagon, but I must admit this was good. He brought it.
Except for the end, when he completely stopped the choreo to celebrate...

Yeah that was really bizarre; I was wondering if he just forgot his choreo at first...

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Joubert's new costume is amazing. LOL. If this is the future of Joubert's career - not being all that competitive but wearing super tight and revealing outfits - I'm all for it!

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Tomas Verner

Ah, the first of the MJ tributes today.

Eek, a very awkward fall on the 4T, probably fully downgraded. Scratchy landing on the 3A. And the second 3A collapsed on him as well, not going great for him... He's not doing poorly, though, on his other triple jumps. I think the MJ tribute is a good audience-pleaser, but his skating doesn't really accentuate the MJ style of being sharp. A slightly better second half than the first.

Krislite

Medalist
I did mention previously I hated cackles, howls and screams in the program music, even if it is Michael Jackson.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Maybe Brian didn't do the last spin (if he actually didn't) because of his bloody hand?

Verner was ehhh, still a good MJ program even though there were mistakes.

evangeline

Record Breaker
PJ Kwong mentioned that Tomas has an ankle injury; does anyone know what happened exactly?

Anyways, I'm glad Tomas fought for everything and refrained from popping/doubling in the second half. Baby steps!