Men's LP | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Krislite

Medalist
He tripled the first quad? I thought it looked like a quad. He just lost the value of a 3A+3T!!!!

bibi24

Final Flight
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's like clockwork! You can always count on Oda to be screwed over by CoP!

I'm not too upset, though. His skating isn't very inspiring. Would rather have Takahashi and Kozuka on the podium.

What do you think about Patrick Chan sir?

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I think Chan was really good, but a new world record for the LP? He stepped out on the 3A. I'm not being a hater though, I actually do like him.

I've never seen Nobunari Oda skate that well. I think he should get a higher score for the FS than Chan, but he won't. (No, seriously, I'm not a hater.)

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
It's retarded that we even have to talk about this scoring quirk, though. If you do too many of a certain Triple, it should just be downgraded to a double. Oda should be getting credit for a 3Axel-2Toe combination. Instead, he gets 0 points. There's no point in trying to justify the system. The system is WRONG.

beep_beep

Medalist
*** Nobu ??!! Again?!
I so wanted him on the podium, now, it may not happen, eventhough he had a squeaky clean skate.

ETA: it won't happen, he's in 3rd :bang: