Men's LP | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

lisou

On the Ice
That was impressive, Dai is a true champion. Too bad about the fall. PCS should be way higher than Chan's even with the interruption.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Daisuke Takahashi

Oh, you screw that in, sir. Screw it in tight.

Not sure if the blade problem is messing up his jumps, but he wasn't able to get the normal run-out that he usually gets on the landing. He did complete what he was able to, though the awkward fall on the 3S and the popped 4T will hurt his score. He will likely be in 3rd through 5th.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
poor Dai :(((
and he was so beautiful, after.... sigh
and sigh for the step out and the fall, but he was amazing anyway...

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Gotta love his "que sera sera" attitude....after all that he's STILL smiling!

skatingfan04

Final Flight
That was really great for Dai considering how he started. Is there any chance that he can hang onto a medal? His performance quality is marvellous.

treeloving

Medalist
Dai even when you fall, you never lose the heart, soul and every move of you show that you love to skate and perform. Medal or not is not matter anymore. This is human spirit.

You really got my respect.

Go Kozuka, please skate your best and get the silver!!!!!!!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Man this is so dangerous..... they should give him plenty time to fix it, (I mean Tonya Harding did it)..... instead of the stupid 2 minute rule.

Why was the crowd laughing?

Speedy was laughing, imitating a screwdriving screwing the blade back on. Frankly, it made him look like an <insert inappropriate word here>

Gachinski will be on the podium. WOW. Crazy.

Amodio and Kozuka are left, so not guaranteed.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Fourth for Daisuke (sob)

I really, really hope Daisuke won't retire after this season so he'll end his competitive career on a high(er) note.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
This is so disappointing, but I love Dai's spirit and good nature in spite of what happened to him. Plus it was still an entertaining performance.