Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Go V&T.

Brilliant performance. Tat is on her feet. Crowd seem pretty happy

Last edited:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
That was really amazing. They might win - although I won't say anything else until I see the rest of the programs!!

evangeline

Record Breaker
Standing O for V/T.

Their program is blah choreographically but those elements are SUPERB. That 3twist! *fans self*

lisou

On the Ice
Wow M/T were AMAZING ! They could well become one of my fave pairs, they are so exciting ! Poor Adeline and Yannick who skate after them (IIRC), come on !

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Seems Russian pairs skating has found their new stars :D Even their transitions and speed were impressive. They had a nice connection, too. Great for a new team!

Woah. Into the lead with 70 points!

evangeline

Record Breaker
70.35 for V/T.

I'm still rooting for S/S, but it would definitely be something if V/T win worlds in their debut.

herios

Medalist
70.35 for V/T.

I'm still rooting for S/S, but it would definitely be something if V/T win worlds in their debut.

This score is not unbeatable, but all the other favorites will have to be clean like a whistle in order to surpass them.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Their side-by-side spin impresses me a lot. They probably have better unison there than any other team and they've only been together 1 season! Definitely a pair made for each other.

evangeline

Record Breaker
I wonder how different the pairs scene would've been if Tatiana and Max paired up a few seasons earlier.