Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs Short Program

herios

Medalist
Eric was hit badly by Meagen's elbow in their first element, but he completed the rest of his program, without even making the impression that he is hurt. The bleeding was massive, when looking on his face. What a gutsy guy!!!!

lisou

On the Ice
Can anyone tell me how Megan and Eric did ? The Latvian link kept freezing for me.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Can anyone tell me how Megan and Eric did ? The Latvian link kept freezing for me.

58 point something. They did SBS 3Zs, but Eric two footed and Megan's landing wasn't so great, either. They did some throw triple (I think), and her landing was a little wobbly. Oh yeah and a triple twist.

herios

Medalist
Can anyone tell me how Megan and Eric did ? The Latvian link kept frozing for me.

Considering that Meagen hit Eric's nose with her elbow, while descending in her 3 twiest, they did quite well. The sbs 3z attempt were flawed, Eric landed on 2 feet and Meagan turned out, but everything else was very nice. Their sbs ending spin was spot on in unison and their program overall, is quite beautiful. I think Meagen developed well, in finishing her moves since skating with Eric, she rises to his level of artistry slowly.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker

Two/three errors. Step out on the SBS 3Lz. The throw triple was wonky in the air but landed.

Now, I didn't notice the hit during the program (I thought their twist looked nice), so I don't know how the judges will mark that.

lisou

On the Ice
The Latvian link is bad for me tonight, does anyone have a clear stream elsewhere ?

dwiggin3

Final Flight
I agree, please somone post a link with live feed? I don't care what the language is. Pretty please!!!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
The Chinese team had some nice opening elements, but I suspect that lift will get hammered (two foot exit) and that music cut was terrible. Should get low PCS.

herios

Medalist
The Chinese team had some nice opening elements, but I suspect that lift will get hammered (two foot exit) and that music cut was terrible. Should get low PCS.

Why was the musical cut terrible?? This is Patrick's Chan's tango SP musc from a year ago...