Pairs - Long Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs - Long Program

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
She fell on the first throw, landed the second. He fell on the SBS 3T.

I really like this team. Wonderful lifts and expresson throughout.

herios

Medalist
She fell on the first throw, landed the second. He fell on the SBS 3T.

I really like this team. Wonderful lifts and expresson throughout.

Good fight as their coach says. That is what an athlete should do, get up and keep on fighting. Good job in the end.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Mt/M - fall on the sequence, but it was completed. They were better here than yesterday. Need a lot of improvement if they hope to challenge for medals in the future, but some great moments.

Should go into first.

skatingfan04

Final Flight
Nice debut for the Canadians. They seemed much more at ease today than in the short, which should help their levels and GOE. Too bad about the axel :(

herios

Medalist
Awesome job by M-T/M, how they brought it home. They have such a composure , to hit all those difficult elements, after an early fall.

Last edited:

skatingfan04

Final Flight
M-T/M are already so good :) I can't wait to see what they look like in a couple of years, when they've had more time together and have a more refined style.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
They are very raggedy, though. If they just spent next season refining their elements, and gettng another position in the lifts, I think they'd start seeing the PCS and GOEs going way up. Dynamite athleticism, though.

D/R still slated to skate, fwiw.

Diva

On the Ice
How far advanced with the starting list are they? Eurosport is still showing other stuff:mad:

Ravensque

On the Ice
Great 1st Worlds for MT/M. I hope they can improve on their refinement for next year. Love their athleticsm and they are great competitors. If they can get their PC's up in the future, there will be no stopping them. I think this is a very good showing for the 1st time out............congrats to them:)

herios

Medalist
Great 1st Worlds for MT/M. I hope they can improve on their refinement for next year. Love their athleticsm and they are great competitors. If they can get their PC's up in the future, there will be no stopping them. I think this is a very good showing for the 1st time out............congrats to them:)
Absolutely, top 9 for sure, and they have put the pressure on the 3 teams ahead of them to stay close to clean.