Pairs - Long Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Pairs - Long Program

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
happy for the 2 spots for Italy next year :)

sad for K/S, their FP is amazing...

and, beautiful Y/C, it was the first time I saw that program and I really like it a lot, then they skated very well :)

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Very good for Yankowksas Coughlin. 6th place at their first worlds, best result for american pairs since 2006! and seeded for next season's Grand Prix .

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
The four pairs in the last group were great, but too bad Takahashi & Tran had so many problems with their jumps. :( Kavaguti & Smirnov's long program is beautiful. I loved their performance.

L'amour

On the Ice
yeah, i hope they keep improving and getting good programs. They have a nice speed and elegance and chemestry...best of the lucj to them :)

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I hated that aerial shot of the death spiral of S&S. The whole point of a death spiral is getting down lowwww, and you can't see that from an aerial shot. I sort of stopped watching S&S after that, have to get back into the groove.

skatingfan04

Final Flight
I love the germans, and they had an awesome skate, but what is up with that program? The music cuts are so random, and choreo is just weird. Not to mention how distracting the costumes are. Still, they're technique is divine.