Ladies - Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

aniela

On the Ice
Irina cheered Helgessons sister on. She liked Joshi more because she has more energy. She was very happy that Victoria qualified too.
Also she said that she always wanted to have a sister or a brother and that’s why she has two children now ;)

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
One of those guys sitting next to Kozuka was Misha Ge, but I'm not sure about the third guy, the other Asian. I recognized him though.

Misha Ge! I thought he looked familiar. I thought he was Russian for some reason...
The other Asian dude I didn't recognize at all.

katymay

Medalist
Irina cheered Helgessons sister on. She liked Joshi more because she has more energy. She was very happy that Victoria qualified too.
Also she said that she always wanted to have a sister or a brother and that’s why she has two children now ;)

Ah she does? Irina always had such a funny personality..

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Misha Ge! I thought he looked familiar. I thought he was Russian for some reason...
The other Asian dude I didn't recognize at all.

I think the other Asian guy might be a male singles skater, but I'm not sure. Maybe one that didn't make it to the FS, or even out of the qualifying round. I've seen Misha Ge in the audience or beside the boards on the cbc feed during other events, too. Making the most out of his worlds experience. :)

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I'm not liking Kanako's new dress. Obviously they did it to make her look more mature, but it doesn't go with this music.