ICE DANCE - Short Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

ICE DANCE - Short Dance

Sackie

Medalist
For some reason S/S are being held up. Not sure what's up with that and they were not even clean!

smia

Rinkside
What a joke! I loved B/S's new short dance, they have definitely improved. But with two Americans and two Japanese on the judging and technical panels, I guess I shouldn't be surprised they're behind the Shibutanis.

jan

On the Ice
I do not get D,W beating V/M on PCS. There really is no comparison in my opinion.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
italian commentators said b/s got level 2 in a lift..anyway it's ridicolous see them behind shibs...

Sackie

Medalist
WOW - D/W should not be that close to V/M! The Ameracans are really getting a boost today! I have a feeling D/W will win the free and the title and S/S will end up 3rd!
I feel most sorry for W/P who should be sitting in 3rd right now but who will prob not make the final group for the free evn though had had a great SD.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
C/L are too cute!! My heart melts watching them! :love: That part where she pulls on his tie at the end is fangirling worthy.

skatingfan04

Final Flight
That seems fair. V/M were perfect, and D/W were slightly off at times. Scores are appropriately close. Tomorrow's going to be a real fight. Should be awesome.:biggrin:

I can't say I agree with the Shibs being placed over the Russians or W/P for that matter, but oh well.