Ladies - Long Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Long Program

fscric

On the Ice
YES!!!!!!!!! Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a fan of Miki, and I ignored your first wish for her to fall, but this ... I can't believe you're so childish. Even though you don't like her skating, to wish her to fall and rejoice in it when it happened is just low.

berrycute

On the Ice
Wow... you can't thank God for someone else's pain. That's just wrong.

yeah, what a tool. Classy people want their favorites to skate well, but don't want those they don't like to have disaster skates. That's so ******.

I liked Miki's LP at 4CC, it's elegant and well choreographed, she just needs a little more push in her presentation style IMO. I hope she does w

treeloving

Medalist
Miki made mistake but her performance made me cry so beautiful!

Now Alissa, please podium.

Seems that god resist someone curse!

SamuraiKike

Medalist
One small mistake for Miki but first Program I really enjoyed tonight. I think is enough for podium not it all depends on miss Yuna.

bibi24

Final Flight
OMG Irina S. is so hawt!!!

She lost her baby fat/ baby face from her competition days ;)

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I'm not a fan of Miki, and I ignored your first wish for her to fall, but this ... I can't believe you're so childish. Even though you don't like her skating, to wish her to fall and rejoice in it when it happened is just low.

Again, I'm not rejoicing in her falling. I'm rejoicing in the fact that it means others might have a fair chance. Except probably not, given the score she STILL received.

berrycute

On the Ice
One small mistake for Miki but first Program I really enjoyed tonight. I think is enough for podium not it all depends on miss Yuna.

The score, 195+, is good for a win or at least second, IMO. I don't think any of the remaining girls has ever gotten that high except for Yuna.

katymay

Medalist
Whether you are a skater or just watching skating: Here is the rule: You never hope that a skater will fall. Because they will not and Karma will come around and bite you where the sun doan' shine.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Leonova is skating well, but there's not much between these elements. Have never thought her skating skills were all that great, clunky footwork. She should not get high PCS on some of these dimensions...but likely will.