Ice Dance - FD | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance - FD

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
That may well be the best Ice Dance performance I have ever seen. HOLY ****. Virtue/Moir can not lose this World Title. They've clearly won it.

herios

Medalist
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They did it. This was exquisite.......Love Tessa and Scott. Truly exacptional.

Layfan

Record Breaker
yey, Shibs. To me their FD looks fresh, not juniorish

V/M- incredible to my eyes. Hard to beat.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
V&M nailed it. Scott, in particular, has a lot of body moves that are typical of professional dancers, skating aside. I think this enhances their performances immensely. He is truly able to convey dance as courtship.

Hmm, I thought V/M looked a little ragged toward the end and their music choices (esp "Smoke" or "temptation" didn't help them). But overall a wonderful program and boy does she look hot. It's amazing to see such a routine from the team that just did the sublime Mahler routine.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Shibs are great but they have a kids face thta I don't like, but anyway, I like their Igorish program, way better than their SD.

Yes, they have such a young look, but they are young and there is not much they can do to help that. Just makeup for Maia and perhaps experiment with hairstyles and facial hair for Alex.

Fantastic performance for V/M! Looks like they've been competing all season.

I am hoping D/W will pull it out, though.

beep_beep

Medalist
Great to see something other than lovey-dovey from V/M :)

107 !!!?? Man...
Don't get me wrong, they were very good. But 107??

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Tessa was ridiculously hot at the beginning of the dance with the samba action. She really did work her hips. But unfortunately as the dance went on, the hip action dropped off. It wasn't as fun or Latin as it could be. I am actually quite let down.

beep_beep

Medalist
OT

Love how Tessa looks like she has a little meore flesh in her bones.
Meryl is looking *really* thin

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
This has officially solidified the powerhouse of North American ice dance. It was coming, but I think this officially seals the deal.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I think V&M have won, even though Charlie and Meryl are still skating. V&M really were that good.