Miki's candid take on JSF's interference, emotional struggles & being a foreigner | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Miki's candid take on JSF's interference, emotional struggles & being a foreigner

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Morozov said something like Miki wont represent Japan but Russia next year, I think it was a joke lost in translation, and he also talked about Voronov who lost this season and believes he will get him in Europeans(two Russian spots there) by next year.

Russia has 3 spots in 2012 Europeans :). Artur finished in 5th and Konstantin in 7th in 2011.

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Morozov said something like Miki wont represent Japan but Russia next year, I think it was a joke lost in translation, and he also talked about Voronov who lost this season and believes he will get him in Europeans(two Russian spots there) by next year.

Thanks seniorita. Morozov says a lot of things doesn't he! He was interviewed for a Japanese news program last night and was on fire! A tad too confident but hey, he must have had a hell of celebration drinks!

I can't recall the last time Miki spoke about so many things. She's usually very brief and looks like she doesn't want to be there whenever interviewed by the Japanese media. So hearing her talk about so many revealing things was very refreshing.

Last edited: