Facebook brings Orford and Williams together | Golden Skate

Facebook brings Orford and Williams together

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Social media has become an important outlet in many lives as a means of keeping up with and making friends, meeting potential life partners, or simply having a distraction from real life. Sometimes, as in the case of Canadian ice dancers Nicole Orford and Thomas Williams, it can be the starting point of a budding business relationship.

More

Thanks for the article. I am not familiar with this couple, but I like their look!

colleen o'neill

Medalist
:)I really like ths young couple, and they're just a sample of the good work Wing & Lowe are doing on the west coast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hSDjWmY5PE

So far ,so good

npa

Match Penalty
I think Williams look more like Gvendal Peizerat :)
I like the girl in this team - she is very fast, have a lot of pasion in her skating.
And i am happy for Wing-Lowe - they have really strong group og young skaters now and won all gold in juniors and novice ice dancing in Canada.

colleen o'neill

Medalist
npa.. I agree. :)

Wing & Lowe look to be developing a very strong school . They kind of took Ice Dance by storm in Canada this year. All of their young teams really stood out.

I ,too , really like Nicole's on ice presence , and I'll be interested to see how they're doing with another year under their belts.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thanks for this! Another up and coming Canadian ice dance duo to look forward to seeing!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Is it just me, or does Thomas have a Charlie White thing going for him?

Charlie's hair is partially in emulation of Gwendal, so it's hard to know who Williams is patterning himself after ;) Probably both.

I saw this couple on the Lake Placid streaming TV coverage and found them very impressive indeed, especially for the short time they have been together. I'm glad that they will be able to compete in Juniors for another year internationally. I think they have an excellent chance to medal at Junior Worlds next season.

And I'm so thrilled that Wing and Lowe are doing so well as coaches! I always liked their skating, and they seemed like such nice people.