So You Think You Can Dance - Anyone Watching??? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

So You Think You Can Dance - Anyone Watching???

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For some reason I thought the dancing last night was just OK. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Melanie. Forgot to mention that Katie Holmes comments were ??? inane??? :confused: :confused:

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
For some reason I thought the dancing last night was just OK. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Melanie. Forgot to mention that Katie Holmes comments were ??? inane??? :confused: :confused:

I found last night to be boring and Katie Holmes' comments were insipid.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
LOL - me, too. ..and in a weird way, I actually understand what he's conveying to the dancers.

I was also pleasantly surprised by Christina Applegate's comments. I much preferred her as compared to Debbie Reynolds and Neil Patrick Harris ( allow I love NPH). I really don't need to see Ellen back on the judging panel, either.

I love Lil C. I wish I could talk to him once, just to see what he would say. I completely understand what he conveys...all good advice.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
pretty sure this was the most obvious of outcomes EVER on this show... Melanie was the golden girl from day one. Not complaining... but really lackluster finale all in all... and really there wasn't a whole lot of programs this year that were ones I wanted to watch again... teh group numbers on the results nights were much more interesting... jmho.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Toni, I'm glad you were sure about the results, I wasn't. I really thought that Sasha could win; I felt that Melanie should win based on her consistency. Like last year, I thought Kent should have won but he didn't, years ago I thought Danny Tidwell should have won and didn't. Talk about someone who could dance...he was wonderful!!!

heyang

Record Breaker
Danny T was a superior dancer, but his personality didn't come off well. I recall that people felt he was 'cold'. Sabra really came out of nowhere for the win IMHO.

Travis Wall is on record saying that the best dancer seldom wins this show. Hey, Travis, I love you, but the title is America's FAVORITE dancer...

I thought it was a tight vote between Jeanine vs Brandon - they are both great dancers. Jeanine impressed me more during her solos and once she was de-partnered from Phillip Chbeeb.

Overall, I enjoyed Melanie a touch more than Sasha during all but the tryouts.