Jewel-Joy: A Holiday Collection
All 4 One-An All 4 One Christmas
Carpenters-Christmas Collection
Amy Grant-Home for Christmas

Pookie

Final Flight
My favorites are:

Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas

John Denver and the Muppets :eek: - Don't make fun :laugh: I'm a huge John Denver fan and it has some beautiful compositions besides traditional carols and songs. The Muppets are pretty good singers, too. :D

I also have an Elvis Presley that I really enjoy.

Last edited:
I vote for Mariah Carey and the Carpenters (the old LP is better than the reissued CD, BTW) from Angie's list, and I vote for Charlie Brown with Pookie.

To that I will add Cathleen Battle and Frederika von Strada, A Carnegie Hall Christmas Concert. And the first Mannheim Steamroller.

Mathman

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Pookie..........I love John Denver and the Muppets.........I have that special on an audio cassette and played it just today........

.........also......American Idol Holiday CD (what else), Kenny G and "Miracles", and here's an oldie, I have a Bing Crosby Christmas tape that I just love, and finally, The Beach Boys Christmas tape......42

GoldenLady

On the Ice
I too love "A Charlie Brown Christmas" - it's a classic I can listen to over and over. I also like Jim Brickman's "The Gift" - it's really nice, relaxing music for when you just want to mellow out, like after dinner. :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
My favorite is "A Victorian Christmas",instrumental carols for hammered dulcimer, harp, piano, and strings.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Please add Christmas in the Aire by the Mannheim Steamrollers.

Dee

Pati

On the Ice
My latest favorite is Trans Siberian Orchestra . I think that link takes you to a web page where you can hear some of their music, ( including video)

Very powerful music, IMO :)

edited to add: They also have a real nice Christmas E-Card. It pops up on the home page.