Figure skating association game | Page 119 | Golden Skate

Figure skating association game

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yuka Sato 1994 World Pro SP

I'm confused, are you saying YS 1994 SP was Lawrence of Arabia or are you saying she is the 1994 Ladies World Champion???

Back to Game

Stephane Lambiel great spinner

shellbell757

Rinkside
I'm confused, are you saying YS 1994 SP was Lawrence of Arabia or are you saying she is the 1994 Ladies World Champion???

Back to Game

Stephane Lambiel great spinner

She skated to Lawrence of Arabia in that program.

Lucinda Ruh (also a great spinner)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She skated to Lawrence of Arabia in that program.

I went to youtube and couldn't find it. I found her sp for '94 Worlds and it wasn't LOA. Did she change at some point in '94??? I love YS and wanted to see her skate to that music and as I said I couldn't find it.

Todd Eldredge - great spinner

shellbell757

Rinkside
I went to youtube and couldn't find it. I found her sp for '94 Worlds and it wasn't LOA. Did she change at some point in '94??? I love YS and wanted to see her skate to that music and as I said I couldn't find it.

Todd Eldredge - great spinner

I love her too! It was her first comp after she turned pro. Here's the You Tube link: http://youtu.be/gvgkgnTrUwU

Back to the game:
Richard Callaghan (Todd's coach)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I think I'm lost. Alzheimer's anyone? (Sorry Dee, I usually do go back a page but obviously didn't check this time.)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think I'm lost. Alzheimer's anyone? (Sorry Dee, I usually do go back a page but obviously didn't check this time.)

:laugh: :laugh: I know I usually go back a page too especially if it's a new page but that's how you caught me too. :laugh:

I get confused here too because sometimes I don't understand how we do this. I know it's probably my problem because I get on one track and stay there so

Back to the Game (following Shellbell757)

Patrick Chan - Phantasia (choreographed by Lori Nichol)