Entries JGP Poland | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Entries JGP Poland

colleen o'neill

Medalist
Pogue.. Bruser and Lum...don't get me started , it took me at least a year to stop calling Ralph and Hill " Asher and Hill "

You wake me up as to the Hasegawas. I'll have to rewatch.. I really wasn't paying attention to the placement of the elements , I was looking at the ballet to skating adaptation.. I'll have to blush , again.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Bruser and Lum - if he stops growing and she doesn't, but the partnership is great in every other way, she can do all the lifting then. No need to break up. :)

For now, he is lifting her well.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Pogue.. Bruser and Lum...don't get me started , it took me at least a year to stop calling Ralph and Hill " Asher and Hill "

You wake me up as to the Hasegawas. I'll have to rewatch.. I really wasn't paying attention to the placement of the elements , I was looking at the ballet to skating adaptation.. I'll have to blush , again.

Heh. Me too. And it was always Povilas/Vanagas, not Drobiazko/Vanagas. In fairness, in this case it was simply because I think Noa's a fascinating first name. I thought they both brought it to the FD and were engaging.

thumbyskates

Rinkside
Hit the nail on the head with Bruser/Lum - hated their SD as mentioned above...LOVE their FD. Really love that they have a 2nd JGP and hope SC doesn't take it away - I think they should go home and really, really rework that short dance.
Everything I didn't like about the short - her lines, her expression, the unequal work load - totally zapped in the FD. Here's hoping the really do something with that SD!!!