ISU posts JGP performances on YouTube | Golden Skate

ISU posts JGP performances on YouTube

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

jcoates

Medalist
This is wonderful news! Glad to see them embracing social media and realize where their current audience gets their skating content.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
I really, really, really hope they post all of the events. I hate that Ice Network never thought to cover the JGP; the only thing they show is the JGPF. Last year, the ladies JGP events were more entertaining than the senior ladies events.

Thanks for that! I can't wait to check it out! :thumbsup:

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
I don't know if anyone else is watching these videos, but some of these poor girls are terrible! I'm not being mean, just honest...:biggrin:

BUT, I have to say Ashley Cain really impressed me. I can't recall seeing her before, but I'll definitely remember her now. Her jumps were decent as were her spins and everything...but what really got me was her presentation. She looks very long and tall, statuesque but not awkwardly so. She has a very commanding presence about her and she delivered her program really well. I'm very impressed and I can't wait to see what she does in the LP. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC6pk6Q9aIE&feature=channel_video_title

mskater93

Record Breaker
I really, really, really hope they post all of the events. I hate that Ice Network never thought to cover the JGP; the only thing they show is the JGPF. Last year, the ladies JGP events were more entertaining than the senior ladies events.
I don't think that IN "never thought" to cover the JGP, they just can't get the media rights to it.