Jeremy Abbott and Tess Johnson | Golden Skate

Jeremy Abbott and Tess Johnson

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Jeremy Abbott twitted:

In Manhattan with my fiancé @teessss she's so beautiful! We are going to the courthouse tomorrow! yfrog.com/ny2tavwj

For real? He had twitted about being happy to go to in NY even just for 24 hour. The guy is a twitterholic and a joker. So....

Tess Johnson designed his costume before.

eta. I figure going to the courthouse is a tease but is she really his fiancé? Or do skaters just talk like that in NY city, like Johnny frequently mentioning his wife/future wife?

(OK I don't follow them on twitter, but they do come on the radar when I visit SkatersNews.com.)

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I didn't think about "gay" or imply anything in my post. Just wondering if he was joking or is he really engaged to Tess.

ghislaine

Rinkside
They make a cute couple! He's probably joking about "the courthouse", but I would not be surprised if he's engaged.

heyang

Record Breaker
He could simply be referring to applying for a marriage license, as well. or it could just be a cute way of announcing his engagement to his fans.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
That's why I said it was a tease, leading people to speculate or jump to conclusion with the courthouse mention. Meanwhile, Tess indicated nothing in her tweets. They do "follow" each other.

He just twitted "Rabbit rabbit!" What does that mean?

He's having fun with us, that little ----.

eta. That particular tweet is missing on his facebook.

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:rolleye:

That's right up there with pig faces and flying pigs stuff.

Has he replaced pigs with rabbits?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
cool. At least one meaning is not too nice:

When the words, "rabbit, rabbit" are spoken to any person on the first of the month, for the rest of the month the speaker receives the luck of all who heard the phrase.

That's a great application for twitter--a huge luck harvester.

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Jeremy Abbott twitted:

For real? He had twitted about being happy to go to in NY even just for 24 hour. The guy is a twitterholic and a joker. So....

Tess Johnson designed his costume before.

eta. I figure going to the courthouse is a tease but is she really his fiancé? Or do skaters just talk like that in NY city, like Johnny frequently mentioning his wife/future wife?

(OK I don't follow them on twitter, but they do come on the radar when I visit SkatersNews.com.)

Hmmmm! I've stopped following his twitter quite a while ago. Not much useful info there. Don't know what's real or unreal any more. And don't like his way of joking. (I'm too serious and conservative, I know.) One thing I've noticed is that Tess' twitter name is teessss, sounds same as "tease".:biggrin:

I'd just like to keep the image of the on-ice Jeremy, and forget about this joker Jeremy.

Last edited:

Ryan_Jahnke

Spectator
He must be joking...

I pretty sure it is a joke. Tess is the daughter of Kathy Johnson, the modern dance teacher/ ice whisperer:laugh: who helps out Jeremy and others like Patrick Chan. Tess is still really young:)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Can an Ice Whisperer inspire, commend, or talk the ice into being not so slippery? What tricks can an IW teach the ice?

Seriously, anyone can be, and is, an Ice Whisperer. Water responds to our emotions and forms beautiful or ugly crystals accordingly. I'll find a link with photos.

Reminder: Human bodies are mostly water.

eta. Here are some photos showing water crystals with corresponding "instructions".

http://www.kacha-stones.com/water_and_quartz.htm

Last edited:

herios

Medalist
I thought he was dating Massimo Scali for a while?

I came across this statement on the net too, as well as Meryl Davis and Drew Meekins.
At the end of the day,this is his own business, but the fact is Jeremy is a goof ball, who likes joking a lot on his twitter, so take everything he tweets with this caveat