LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread | Page 6 | Golden Skate

LADIES LONG PROGRAM Thread

seniorita

Record Breaker
It seems Nichol is inspired by Carolina, cant explain it otherwise. Gorgeous program, even better than her sP!

I just found this. SO glad Carolina is doing well--she's an exquisite skater when she's on. And she's skating to the Dvorak Cello Concerto? How cool! I think Nichol must like Dvorak (which makes her shine in my book). Remember how beautifully she used the Dumky Trio for Michelle's "Song of the Black Swan"?

beep_beep

Medalist
Not a perfect skate from Alyssa, but great to see her challenging herself tech wise and not imploding after the mistakes.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A very valiant effort from Alissa; she never gave up on that program! She should be proud of herself, even if she comes away with a silver medal! That was a very difficult program!

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Gutsy performance from Alissa! Not going to beat Kostner, but it is amazing considering how fragile Alissa used to be. Held onto every wonky jump landing, went for the 3/3, had the presence of mind to add the 2loop to the 2axel/2toe combo when she missed it. Very encouraging effort for her long term success.

Not really feeling this program and its choreography, though, especially the ending which just peters out rather than really punctuating it.

Well, poop on me! Alissa won! There's something to be said for stuffing every jump you can think of into a program and really going for it! I ain't even mad, this was pure athleticism and verve triumphing.

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow she won by .12 That is incredible. Again, this is why you don't give up.