Pairs LP Thread | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Pairs LP Thread

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WOW! IMO, that is the best LP Savchenko/Szolkowy have ever had! I so hope they can still win this, as they are head and shoulders above everyone else here! What unique, inventive, and unusual choreography and movement! I love every moment! :love::biggrin:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
124 seems a bit low for their standard. I don't think it will be enough to win but anyway, that was a gorgeous program wasn't it?

Well, Robin did double the first jump in the sequence and they only did a double twist. It's early in the season. I expect that this will break their world record by March. :)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Announcer said that Aliona enjoyed designing and she designed all her costumes. :eek::eek:

And here I thought her costumes were mostly terrible and she had no sense of style. Things are worse than I thought. :unsure:

So, who designs Robins costumes then :laugh:

Whatever costumes they are my favorite most inventive, awesome. beautiful pair :rock:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
124 seems a bit low for their standard. I don't think it will be enough to win but anyway, that was a gorgeous program wasn't it?

Typical hosing on PCS for not being in the final group; it's one thing that I really hate about the COP judging system.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, who designs Robins costumes then :laugh:

Whatever costumes they are my favorite most inventive, awesome. beautiful pair :rock:

I so love them too! And whoever designs Robin's costumes, I have to thank him or her for always highlighting his amazing ASSets! :laugh::love:

lisou

On the Ice
Wow wonderful program from S/S, the choreo is stunning ! Tech side could definitely be better.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Larionov has slimmed down but is also wearing things that make him look slimmer. He could be on Bazarova's diet

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Moore-Towers/Moscovitch (CAN)

Music: Henry V (soundtrack) by Patrick Doyle

Very ornamented costumes

3T+3T+SEQ - nice
3FTw - a bit low catch
Li
3S - he steps out/hand down
BoDs
PCoSp
3LoTh
ChSp
Li
3STh
FCCoSp - good speed, sync
Li

Lovely program, this music matches them very well.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Will the Canadians pass S/S??

If they do, I'll be pissed. Mt/M were good, maybe even great. They had excellent music and skated flat out. One mistake on the SBS salchow (step out). But element for element, I'd stll rank S/S ahead, and the PCS shouldn't be all that close. At LEAST a full point behind on each, except performance, which can be closer.