Cup of China Gala | Golden Skate

Cup of China Gala

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Darn they are showing racing now. What the frick happened to the Gala.

Well, it was good while it lasted. But the commercials are in english? Wierd!

I liked Sui / Han's program. And lol that Kexin skated to Amazing Grace.

glam

On the Ice
LOL at Artur Gachinski's program! It was so weird, it looked like he was skating drunk! I was laughing all the time!!

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Adelina is so expresive in her exhibition, especially compared to her competitive performances. I do hope she learns how to hide her nerves and perform better, regardless of her jumps. In this department, Liza is miles ahead of her

apple123

On the Ice
Did anyone catch the closing of the gala? They seem to have a lot of fun, all the pairs exchanged their partners, Dylan MOSCOVITCH and Hao Zhang (yes, two guys!) did lifts and spins together, lol, Amanda EVORA, Mark LADWIG, Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS and Dylan MOSCOVITCH did a foursome spin, so much fun!
Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/NikaQuest#p/u/1/Or3h9dfbyFk

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
It is very good for male Pairs skaters to practise lifting each other. Their regular partners would then seem light and easy.

Both Hao and Dylan has had and enjoyed such practices. It's always fun and entertaining to see two strong guys paired up!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Gachinski's ex program is a bunch of WTH? between some tricks with hardly any skating. He emulates Plushenko even more so than in the competition skates.

But look at Han Yan, such wonderful skating for a 15 year old and he has beautiful 3A and 4T too.

FTnoona

Final Flight
When I first saw Han Yan last year, I never really looked at his face, but does anyone else think he looks like an asian edward cullen :O
(if anyone finds this offensive i am very very sorry)