Men's Free Program, Sat. Nov. 12 at 10:55 pm EST | Golden Skate

Men's Free Program, Sat. Nov. 12 at 10:55 pm EST

Sorry again! I misread the schedule. Anyway, here's a thread for a comp at a nice hour for W. Coast and night owls on E. Coast, in US anyway.

Last edited:

Gudrun

Rinkside
Hello Spun Silver

The men's short programme was great today and I would love to see the free programme tomorrow. Do you know by any chance how to watch it on the internet? Eurosport is not going to broadcast it.

Thank you.

Gudrun.

Gudrun, I was hoping someone who watches from Europe would post. I watch on a US-only paid site. Stay tuned - usually people post streams right after the events starts, as soon as they find them. Or you can look at the SP thread to see some of the streams.

Gudrun

Rinkside
Hello Spun Silver

Thank you for your reply! I will just wait and see then. I'm pretty excited since I'm a huge Daisuke Takahashi fan :)

Cheers
Gudrun.

herios

Medalist
Hello Spun Silver

The men's short programme was great today and I would love to see the free programme tomorrow. Do you know by any chance how to watch it on the internet? Eurosport is not going to broadcast it.

Thank you.

Gudrun.

Hallo Gudrun, are you talking about the german Eurosport? Because the russian I hope will transmit it. We usually are provided a link by them, if they are awake and watch it

Gudrun

Rinkside
Yes, I am talking about the German Eurosport. The Russian channel 2 is closed right now ... I hope there is still a chance to watch ... *sighs

Art&Sport

Medalist
Sure but can't deny that Jeremy started the trend for it again this season, can you? Love Tomas! He was making out like he was going to do a striptease. Wish he could be more consistent cause he's got everything it takes.

Gudrun

Rinkside
Hi there, I downloaded KeyHoleTv, it's not that good a quality but at least I can watch live ...