Pairs LP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Pairs LP

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
are judges dropping my fav I/M? She is such a joy to watch and i love their new lp; I want them to go to euros this season and i dont see it happening :no:

I don't think I/M have been dropped, she's just been making mistakes on the jump elements. I've started liking them more.. there is a chance they could still go to Euros. Bazarova and Larionov haven't been skating superbly lately, although there are Gerboldt and Enbert to consider too.

Kinga

Medalist
I'm wondering if you watched Castile/Okolski skating to the same music before?
http://www.youtube.com/user/covertcovert#p/u/16/bdp2ijC7DTg

I am still scratching my head how K/S could win 2 world medals while C/O was never able to crack into top 8.

Thank you for the link. I still think that Moskvina's program is much more interesting in terms of choreography and mood. Also, as much as I am NOT K/S fan, I think they interpreted this music much better. C/O had a lot of great qualities, I admit they displayed great lines and smoothness in this piece, they also have nice lifts, but to me they were just skating fast to this enchanting music, with a lot of cross-overs and two-foot skating.
Any way, I was not arguing that K/S are the best ever deserving all the medals, I just made a point that this program suits them and it is the only program so far from them that I enjoy. And most of all, that it hides their weaknesses. Or diminishes the meaning of some quality deficiencies K/S suffers from.

Last edited: