Men's Free Skate, Sat. 11/19 at 7:30 am EST | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate, Sat. 11/19 at 7:30 am EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
My God, Nan Song has truly written his name on the world stage ~ BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :love:

I can easily see him winning a World medal this year, as well as an Olympic Medal, mayhap even gold! :cool:

He has everything, TWO CONSISTENT QUADS, *NO* FALLS, everything. And he has a little over two more years until the next Olympics, which means he can only get better! He's young, talented, fierce, determined, and has the most consistent quads out of ALL the men skating today.

I knew he was special when I first laid eyes on him at SA last year, in that bright yellow shirt and black pants. :cool:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Loved Adam's program. To bad he won't medal. Song did a great job!

Oh my goodness. That's Patrick's worst skate of the season. Song could win this.

He had at least two doubles and big step outs as well as a fall on FW.

Who put oil on the ice???

alexeifan

On the Ice
Amazing how Chan does 2 quads, then falls on nothing, guess cuz he's always so deep on his edges. Beautiful program anyway.

Nadine

Record Breaker
This music always makes me misty-eyed and think of Zhenya and his magnificent performance to this during the 2009/10 Olympic season. :cool: :love:

And Patrick Chan does justice to the music as well (way better than his SP imho), he really does have it all, but he *needs* to land the jumps.

A true champion does not fall, as Sonja Henie used to say "a fall is the kiss of death", as it should be...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Michal Brezina

3A - nice
3F+3T - stepout
2S
FSSp
CiSt
3A+2T
3F - nice
3Lo
3Lz
2A - stepout
CCoSp - a bit slow
ChSt
CSSp

No quads...

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Nan Song leads this pack on TES. Now he just needs to work hard on the PCS side. Maybe with coach/choreographer outside China.

Actually that happened before. Weren't all the Japanese skaters sick at one event? But here it was everyone except Song!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Woot for Nan Song!

:cry: for Oda.

Get well Kevin. Patrick too if he's not so well from the way he looked yesterday. Haven't seen him yet today.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Silver is enough for Song because of the second tie breaker. He goes to GPF.

?Not sure. Kozuka has the exact same medals as he does but higher scores, right?

So that means Chan, Brezina, Takahashi, Kozuka for sure, then Fernandez, Abbott, and Song fighting out for the last two slots.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Patrick, Song and Michal and a shout out to Adam!

Seems like everyone was a little off today except Song. He proved he is
not the new kid on the block, he is a contender.