Kim Yuna's latest interview by Daily Chosun | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Kim Yuna's latest interview by Daily Chosun

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Takahashi was exhausted after the Olympics and really didn't want to go to Worlds either. He was made to go but his historic and convincing win must have made it worthwhile.

If Yuna has had it with training and competition, she's more than earned her rest and peace. I hope people, i.e. parents, federation, fans, and Olympic organizers, will leave her to live her life as she sees fit.

Mao, OTOH, seems super motivated for the next Olympics.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Takahashi was exhausted after the Olympics and really didn't want to go to Worlds either. He was made to go but his historic and convincing win must have made it worthwhile.

If Yuna has had it with training and competition, she's more than earned her rest and peace. I hope people, i.e. parents, federation, fans, and Olympic organizers, will leave her to live her life as she sees fit.

Mao, OTOH, seems super motivated for the next Olympics
she sure does..

Mao, OTOH, seems super motivated for the next Olympics.

She certainly does! And I hope everything works out for her. I think the pressures on her have been very different from those on YuNa, and it's admirable how these two ladies have dealt with their challenges. I can't believe our good luck to have enjoyed two such gifted rivals in the last Olympic cycle. I'm glad that at least one of them seems eager to continue.

camion

On the Ice
I hope Yuna competes for one more world championships without any pressure from the federation or from greedy fans like myself :p. Imagine what a treat it would be to see her compete just for herself. Free of anything from the past; it probably won't happen, but I could still dream...

Btw, does anyone know what's goin on @ the Yuna forum??

cosmos

On the Ice
I hope Yuna competes for one more world championships without any pressure from the federation or from greedy fans like myself :p. Imagine what a treat it would be to see her compete just for herself. Free of anything from the past; it probably won't happen, but I could still dream...

Btw, does anyone know what's goin on @ the Yuna forum??

It had a temporary problem but is back now.