Mens SP, Friday, 11/25/11, 9:45AM EST | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Mens SP, Friday, 11/25/11, 9:45AM EST

wallylutz

Medalist
Abbott had the performance of the night so far, it had everything it needs for a textbook PCS model.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Wow Jeremy. He seems like he is in good condition. Didn't see him so sure on the jumps before. Got the audience clapping and cheering for him. Well done Jeremy! All of it with quality.

wallylutz

Medalist
Gachinski still looks like a mini Plushenko out there - lots of hand flapping but very little happening with his skates. Mr. Inman's e-mail on TR would serve him well here two years later.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm glad this final group is righting the ship from the TITANIC opening of the first group of men. From the beginning, I was scared of where this SP event was headed in. Javi, Yuzuru, and Jeremy are saving the day! :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
My computer crashed a little after Artur's beautiful 3A (just like Zhenya's). MY GOD, it's so easy to tell the skaters of Mr. Mishin because he teaches them correct technique. :bow:

Still, NONE of the guys have Evgeni Plushenko's mind of power & nerves of steel, he should easily win Nationals (knock on wood). ;) :love:

Jeremy's style, timing and command today were simply Browningesque. He made me like the swing music which is all but impossible.

Could hardly see Gachinsky, still marveling over JA. Please don't peak too soon, Jeremy!

But AG seems much more well rounded than when I saw him last season. Audience response seemed muted. Such a pretty boy!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No quad and no combo for Gachinski. It's going to cost him.

It's sad to see how much he is succumbing to the pressure this season. I guess with the world bronze medal comes more and bigger expectations from himself and from his federation.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Hmm… not so good performance after seeing Jeremy.

Go Michal! End it with a clean program.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love watching Michal's 3Axel when he hits it; it's like butter! He makes it look as easy as a double or maybe even a single. :yes:

Brezina is in good form, but he needs to speed up those spins. I don't THINK he can catch the perfection that was Jeremy.