Mens SP, Friday, 11/25/11, 9:45AM EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mens SP, Friday, 11/25/11, 9:45AM EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
This young Ross Miner lookalike did a good job, only having a huge stepout on his 3A, then practically falling on his final spin. But I don't like the program, it bored me.

I really like this Rogozine kid. (Missed ID, don't know his age.) He has so much fight in him and combines a macho style with nice musicality. Good skate although something went wrong with his last spin, just couldn't find the center or something.

wallylutz

Medalist
Rogozine needs to develop stronger power and speed into his jumps as opposed to stalking them. Otherwise, he shows great improvement in the overall intricacy of his program. His ability to interpret the music is the best of all men so far.

Ah, Rogozine is not happy with being in second so far. That's what I like about him - the hunger to win. He's attractive too... a James Bond type!

Nadine

Record Breaker
He honestly looks like a child to me, whereas the others appear to be grown men, thus I'm not surprised he's straight up from jrs. He looks like it. :D

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
He honestly looks like a child to me, whereas the others appear to be grown men, thus I'm not surprised he's straight up from jrs. He looks like it. :D

Well, Menshov is like, what, 10 years his senior.

Hanyu is the real baby here.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Funny term, I wouldn't call them big guns, some still look like children, and none have the confidence of an Evgeni Plushenko. Jmho. Btw, where is Zhenya? :confused: I saw Mishin during the ladies (checking out the competition for Elizaveta most likely). ;)

Interesting, Nadine. In a way Mroz looks more juniorish to me. He doesn't look as though he feels he belongs on the international ice to me. But he seemed a bit more comfortable than usual today so I'm happy for him.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Exciting last group. Great skaters with their own style.

Go Jeremy and the other four :)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Fernandez is working to show he is a big gun. Landed his quad and 3A. Did a double on the combo but big gun enough to follow up with the 3T.