prettykeys

Medalist
GS Forum Staff said:
prettykeys,

You have received an infraction for:

Insulted Other Poster(s)

Original Post:
https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/index.php?posts/594634/
koatcue: Your color-coded disciplines and ^^ disgust me.

-------
Please remember to keep your posts contructive. If need be, please reread the guidelines.
-------

Should you receive two more infractions within six months, you will be automatically banned.

Please take the time to review the Forum Guidelines at the link below.
Jesus, it was a joke. I guess it's my fault that whichever admin didn't get it since I didn't put an emoticon, but that's borderline ridiculous all the same. Now I see the thread title was also changed from "Predictions^^" to "Predictions" for some unknown reason, too. :rolleye: I'm not starting an argument or "demanding answers", just stating my 2 cents as I actually thought koatcue was cute.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The ^^ were removed before the mod that did it saw your comment. When you get to the second page, vbulletin has had problems from time to time with thread titles that have punctuation in them-- like ***Predictions*** or Predictions ^^, so we routinely remove fancy punctuation from the Titles.

prettykeys

Medalist
Oh, ok. Thanks for that explanation, doris. Bah, I rarely see punctuation on titles and thought that was cute, and to emphasize its rarity I tried to make a tongue-in-cheek comment about it. Will be more careful next time.

prettykeys

Medalist
^ Yes, I've learned my lesson. I am a sucker for cute, though. Some things are so cute they make me "sick *angryface*" (but not really :biggrin:)

Daniel5555

On the Ice
The ^^ were removed before the mod that did it saw your comment. When you get to the second page, vbulletin has had problems from time to time with thread titles that have punctuation in them-- like ***Predictions*** or Predictions ^^, so we routinely remove fancy punctuation from the Titles.
Interesting. Guess it's good that I use IPB :)