Jason Brown's JGP final short program | Golden Skate

Jason Brown's JGP final short program

babyskate

On the Ice
I just watched Jason's short on YouTube. It was spectacular. He interpreted the music beautifully with interesting and entertaining choreography, spins and clean jumps. He is a breath of fresh air to watch and I look forward to seeing much more of him.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I've loved Jason Brown's skating since I saw him in Seniors at US Nationals last year. He earned standing ovations from the crowd for both of his programs! (Amazing, when you consider he was not in contention for a medal, and no one expected that of him since he doesn't have a 3A yet.)

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
I just posted about him on the JGP men's SP thread. This was my first time watching him and I was very impressed too. I hope he masters that axel...I'm hoping to see a lot more of him.

mskater93

Record Breaker
I've loved Jason since I first saw him in Prejuvenile when he was ~ 9 years old at our club competition. He has a certain something, especially in person, that just draws you in.

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
I really like Jason because he looks like he's actually having fun on the ice.

KKonas

Medalist
Just watched his long program - very nice, even better than his SP. I spoke with him at Glaceir Falls last summer. He knows he needs the 3A, and was frustrated that he hadn't conquered it yet. He has a great personality, which I think shows in his skating and makes him so much fun to watch.