GPF 2011 Senior Pairs SP | Golden Skate

GPF 2011 Senior Pairs SP

Nadine

Record Breaker
I'm here. :) Thanks for starting it.

Lol I don't even know who is competing, but my love of the sport makes me want to watch, except for ice dance of course (not even wild horses can get me to watch). :eek:

Gudrun

Rinkside
Hi there
I'm in Germany right now and I don't find an online feed. Any chance you know one?

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
PJ Kwong gave her predictions for pairs earlier today, and interestingly she didn't have Volosozhar & Trankov on the podium. Her prediction was 1. S&S 2. K&S 3. Z&Z

Nadine

Record Breaker
Welcome, and good luck! :)

I missed the Ladies, and good thing I did because I see it wasn't shown. My heart was too sad for Mao to watch it.

Okay, here we go!!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Good job by the Canadians, didn't seem to miss a thing, and I love their costumes! :love: But all I could think of was Zhenya when his music was played during the middle. :)

Gudrun

Rinkside
Thank you very much Spun Silver but it looks pretty bad. It didn't work for the ladies' why should it work out now for the pairs? :-( I will follow your comments and watch on NikaQuest I think ...

Thanks for your hope for S/S :)))

Oh, too bad, Gudrun. Someone posted a link in one of the other comps but I can't remember what it was. One that we've seen before.

I love T/T and this program is perfect for them. The entrance into the death spiral is exquisite and so is the DS. Ironic that he fell and she didn't.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ugh, 'puter crashed, didn't get to see the last pair from Japan? Too bad, it looked promising.

And now my heart is filled with joy because PINK'S heavenly tear-jerker is playing ~ Glitter in the Air. :love:

Gudrun

Rinkside
A pity you don't remember the link :-( But why should you? :)
NikaQuest seems to be fast asleep as well :) So I'll just follow your comments :)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Firefox crashed for me too. Now back on after the commercial and the video is frozen.
59.54 for T/T, -1 duduction. 2nd behind Meagan and Eric, 61.04.

Nadine

Record Breaker
This Chinese pair gives me hope for Rockne Brubaker, as this pair's height difference isn't much at all, maybe 4" is all, proving once again that height isn't the be all end all when it comes to pair, rather having the skills. :cool: