Can someone help me to find the title of this music ? | Golden Skate

Can someone help me to find the title of this music ?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I keep hoping that some day, technology will progress to where we can play or hum some music to a computer and it will give us the information about the tune. I have a hearing issue to where I can not hear the words imbedded in songs well....so I hear songs played after and before performances at the rink that I want to know the lyrics to but have no idea what the artist is saying....If someone sings,"There's a bad moon on the rise"
I hear, "There's a bathroom on the right".

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
If you have an iPhone or android download the shazzam app. Ice you have it, play the program with the app in listen mode. It should tell you.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
There's a TV ad like that for some sound system, featuring different people trying to decode Elton John's Rocketman

which goes something like, "Rocket Man Mumble mumble mumble mumble alone"

and which different people fill in with motorhome, cheap cologne, and other phrases.

The sound system plays and we hear "Rocketman, burning out his fuse up here alone."

When I have this problem I type, for instance, Temptation Thalia lyrics in Google and find out that Tessa & Scott's SD is not proclaiming "Mumble brandy in a diamond glass, Everything is made from Cheese" but "Rusted brandy in a diamond glass, Everything is Made from Dreams".

The "cheese" has been driving me nuts...I am much happier now that I know it is "dreams".

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Oh Doris...man did I laugh at Rocketman! I of course had no idea what he was singing, untill I looked up the lyrics on the web.....
What did we do before the web? The worst song is the theme from Top Gun.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Actually, the worst song is "Louis, Louis", where the band didn't know the words when the demo was made and just mumbled along. (true story) In fact, there were stations that wouldn't play the Louis, Louis, because someone supposed it to be x-rated-amazing what people's minds will make of a bunch of mumbling.

I still don't know how I got Everything is made of Cheese out of Everything is made of Dreams.

Granted only the Fool Knows What it Means, but I wondered about that Cheese.

I don't know what I would do without the internet. For one thing, I wouldn't be able to type nearly as quickly ;)