SENIOR LADIES FREE SKATING Thread | Golden Skate

SENIOR LADIES FREE SKATING Thread

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good luck to the Ladies. I hope we get to see beautifully skated programs,
something that this group of ladies are certainly capable of doing. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol I thought it started at 12PM PST, so I was here a bit early, realized my mistake, took off, watched a few programs from the Ladies SP on IN, which I didn't watch at all yesterday, and also Patrick Chan, whom I missed as well due to technical problems.

The one thing that stood out to me was the poor attendance. Isn't Canada supposed to be thee place where skating is appreciated? :confused2: Leastways that's what I've heard over the last two decades. Just saying. Anyhow, really sad to see the poor turnout for not only the ladies, but also the men as well. :disapp:

Here's hoping to see some great skating today! :cool: And thank goodness it will all be over today as well, no more looooong extended weekends, though I did enjoy it while it lasted. Still, it takes a lot out of one. :biggrin:

Nadine

Record Breaker
ps: And I'm glad it's going to be a 1-2 punch ~ Ladies ~ then the Men!!!! :love:

There are the Ladies out on the ice, Elizaveta's bright green neon dress blinded me! :eek:

emma

Record Breaker
Sorry, don't know about live streams that are free - I'm watching IN.

Is that a new outfit for Carolina??? I like the first look I got of it.

Um...that is a very green dress. Shocking but interesting.

LEESTARR

Rinkside
3 lutz 3 toe step out next triple triple toe double axel triple toe step out triple loop triple salchow double loopdoubletoe
double axel

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Liza skated pretty well, had a couple stumbles (one on a solo 3lutz and one on a 2axel-3toe). She did her 3lutz-3toe, and hit the 2axel with the arm over the head that she missed yesterday.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Missed the first part of Elizaveta's program, but came back about 1/3rd in. And I like this gal, and her coach, so I'm really really *trying* to enjoy her when she skates, but unforutnately I cannot. :cry:

I love her jumps, when completed, but that's about it. And she's wearing too much allusion fabric for such a young girl. Still, good job. :)