GPF Men FP, Sat. 12/10 at 4:55 pm EST | Page 6 | Golden Skate

GPF Men FP, Sat. 12/10 at 4:55 pm EST

Face2Mac

On the Ice
Well, Javier gets a medal. He is the most likable guy, even I like him and I don't follow interviews that much but he is so genuine it comes across.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And the errors continue to pile on; he shouldn't win this with this performance.

FTnoona

Final Flight
Quite a few wobbles on jumps and a fall on the 3Lutz but Chan should still win with the 10 point lead over Takahashi

prettykeys

Medalist
oh, Patrick was a little off. I hope it wasn't that stupid controversy-out-of-nothing that rattled him.

Nadine

Record Breaker
This is Zhenya's music. All the time it plays I cannot help but think & picture him and his exquisite 2009/2010 Olympic SP. :love:

Back to Chan, messy performance per usual. Two foot on opening quad, hand down on second, twofoot on tacked on triple, fall on another triple. But more than enough to win b/c Daisuke was too far behind in the SP.

Chan is beatable, but nobody competing today has it in them to skate clean and kick some tail. EXCEPT Zhenya, of course, except Zhenya. :cool:

Hikaru

Final Flight
I have no idea. I have no evidence of any corruption, so that is totally off the table as far as I'm concerned. Near as I can tell, maybe Javier has been around long enough? Strangely enough, I thought he was undermarked in seasons past. Maybe they're making up for it? Now that he's waited out his turn?

He has credit stored? lol I've been following him (not stalker-like, just his scores, and how he is doing) and while of course he was unpolished, I could see that he had a lot of talent, he has elevated his ranking a lot, and now that he is training in another environment, he's just getting better. I think Morozov gave him personality, and Orser is just bringing out what a great skater he is. I think we'll see great things from him.

Honestly I can't think of corruption from the Spanish FS Fed, it is not that big of a sport, and it is because of Javi, Sara/Adria and Sonia that it is starting to pick up.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Chan DID have a 10-point lead over Takahashi though, so that could play a factor, he could get 4th in the LP and possibly win.